Sunday, July 22, 2012

Parents Day!

Parents Day is celebrated on the fourth Sunday in the month of July.
I would like to share a small story that I read recently in a magazine:
Once, an old man was sitting on a bench of a garden with his adult son. There was a tree beside the bench. Old man saw a bird sitting on the tree. He asked the son, "what is this?" son replied, "it's a crow".
The old man again asked what is this?" Son said, "I already told you, that it is a crow."
The old man again asked what is this? Son angrily said, "Are you deaf or mad, papa? How many times to tell you it is a crow. Can't u understand ?"
Old man, patiently replied, "My dear son, when you were 5 years old, you asked me multiple times, the same question that what is this. I replied every time with a kiss, that it is a crow. Now, I asked you twice, and you are irritated."

This is the difference between the love of parents and love from the children. So please do your duty when your parents are dependent on you. 
Don't hurt them.
Love your parents:-)   

"A father's goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother's goodness deeper than the sea".
- Japanese Proverb
Take a moment to listen to the lyrics and enjoy the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post.