Friday, February 3, 2012

Quiz of the day (30)

I enjoy answering quiz questions. If you are like me, here is a random quiz question of the day in general knowledge for you to answer or else check back tomorrow for the answer. 
The function of coughing is to assist the removal of material from the airways. Coughing also prevents additional inhalation of material, or movement of inhaled material into the peripheral airways. Did you ever imagine at what speed does an average cough comes out of your mouth?
a) 15 miles per hour,
b) 60 miles per hour
c) 90 miles per hour
d) 130 miles per hour
Quiz of the day (29) Answer: b) Denmark (flag named, Dannebrog is adopted in 1219 AD)

1 comment:

  1. I have no clue about this so I'll take a wild guess and say A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post.